domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009

Some shocking news that happened this year...

Hello bloggers!
I expect that you be well and have enjoyed last weekend previously the global tests. Today I’m going to comment news of what happened this year and and have a big impact on me.
Some of those news were the transplants failed of Felipe Cruzat and Diego Poblete. They had different stories of life and different families, however, they passed for similar situations. I followed their stories in TV and sometimes I tried to understand why these things happened.
Felipe, who was 11 years old, had waiting more than two months a heart for him, because he had a cardiac insufficiency. In an occasion the doctors put in it an artificial heart to give him more time while a new liver appeared, but in the end his body didn’t resist the long time and died.
Diego Poblete was 12 years and was from Los Ángeles. He had waiting a liver, because he suffered a fulminanting hepatitis and was maintained hospitalized for six months. In this case don’t exist an artificial organ to replace a livier and the doctors operated him several times, but his body didn’t accept these organs. Finally, he died too.
These stories remember us the importance to be a donor of organs, to be conscious, because for this way you can give an opportunity to live someone else. Also is neccessary the contribution of a law of donation of organs to support it and an effective and transparent system of transplants. Many people are dying unnecessarily; this is called of attention for all the chileans.
In my case I will be a donor of organs and my family knows it, I think the desperation that the family feels when a member passes for this situation and I would like that they were helped me.

Another fact that impact on me was the death of Diego Schmidt-Hebbel, an economist who was murdered by an person contracted by Maria del Pilar Perez, “The Quintrala”, to realize the attempt. Also she was involved by the death of her ex-husband and his couple! How can a person be so merciless, denaturalized and so cruel with her own family and not to repent? I will never understand it.
Many other things happened this year in different aspects of the life and that were a bigger impact for all us...
I hope that things as that I wrote don’t repeat again.

Greetings

1 comentario:

Grupo 13 dijo...

Hi!

The donation of organs is a sensitive and complicated topic, Because the Chilean people hate to talk about the death…
Anyway,, I think that donate organs is a altruistic act, because you can help other people, but also it is difficult options, especially when you have some religious belief , where you can’t donate some part of your body, inclusive, make a transfusion of blood!
The donation of organs is a personal option, and you cannot forces anybody to do it.


bye